Fresno, Calif., (January 25, 2018) – Farm Employers Labor Service (FELS) has partnered with Safe Food Alliance (SFA) through a California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) contract to provide Food Safety Modernization (FSMA)-required Produce Safety Trainings for Central and Southern California growers for a low price of $35 per attendee.
Most farms are required to have at least one designated supervisor who has been trained in accordance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety rule. Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive an official certificate from the Association of Food & Drug Officials.
Scheduled upcoming trainings:
- February 19, Spanish only, DoubleTree Hotel, Fresno
- February 20, Spanish only, International Agri-Center, Tulare
- March 1, Spanish only, International Agri-Center, Tulare
- March 15, Spanish only, Four Points by Sheraton, Bakersfield
- March 22, Spanish only, Fresno County Farm Bureau, Fresno
All trainings will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with an 8 a.m. registration time. Click here to register for a training near you. For additional information, contact the Food Safety Training Partnership at 916-561-5672 or email@example.com.