Tulare, Calif., (January 4, 2018) – Farm Employers Labor Service (FELS) has partnered with Safe Food Alliance (SFA) through a California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) contract to provide Food Safety Modernization (FSMA)-required Produce Safety Trainings for Central and Southern California growers for an low price of $35 per attendee.
- Most farms are required to have at least one designated supervisor who has been trained in accordance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety rule.
- Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive an official certificate from the Association of Food & Drug Officials.
Scheduled upcoming trainings:
- January 16, DoubleTree Hotel, 2333 Ventura St., Fresno
- January 17, International Agri-Center, 4500 S. Laspina St., Tulare
- January 24, Madera Golf & Country Club, 23200 Avenue 17, Madera
- February 12, Swan Court Conference Center, 2950 Pea Soup Anderson Blvd., Selma
- February 19, SPANISH, DoubleTree Hotel, 2233 Ventura St., Fresno
- February 20, SPANISH, International Agri-Center, 4500 S. Laspina St., Tulare
All trainings will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with an 8 a.m. registration time. Click here to register for a training near you. For additional information, contact SFA at 916-561-5672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.