Tulare, Calif., (January 23, 2017) – The Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States.
This course was developed by the FSPCA is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA and fulfills the FSMA requirement for a PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual).
Join us for this 2.5 day training that is certified and approved by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) and the FDA. The class will be taught by a FSPCA Lead Instructor.
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical and Physical, Food Safety Hazards
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview-cGMP and Hazard Analysis/Risk Based
More information on costs, times and locations for the Tulare and Fresno classes can be found here.